Mega Man Legacy Collection + Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 17.00 (40%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas
- 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures - Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series: Mega Man 7,8, 9, and 10
- First-timer Friendly - For those new to the series, this collection introduces a new option to play the games with additional armor as they learn the ropes during their first playthrough. Save checkpoints have also been added for easy reload
- New Remix Challenge Mode - Play classic stages like never before and put skills to the test in unique boss rush and stage remixes!
Mega Man Legacy Collection
If you have a regular or golden Mega Man amiibo, you will be able to gain access to 11 fan-made challenges previously exclusive to the 3DS version of the game and now making their console debut on Switch.
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Using any Mega Man amiibo with Mega Man Legacy Collection 2unlocks new challenges to put your platforming skills to the test.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||May 22, 2018|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2 Launch Trailer (YouTube)
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2 Switch Announce Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It have English and Japanese games on it, for you to choose, and you should know the games at this point, so I'll talk about the extras.
Achievements are realistic, and the galleries and extras are great to get some relax. Just a few minor errors in the Spanish menu translations (switched to English when looking for corrections). And I can access leader boards from my American account without an online subscription.
The X-Challenge . . . it's interesting in easy, in normal is a challenge, in hard . . . I quit after some months. Man, I really like this saga (managed to get perfect score in MMZ3 to unlock every mini-game, end MMX3 without any items or weapons to challenge myself, etc), but this is in other level. Frustration never looked so great. You have been warned.
Great game, I'm proud to have it. . . maybe some day I'll retake the challenge section.
As someone who bought Rockman Classics Collection 2 (The japanese ver. of Legacy Collection) first and was very satisfied with the content, I couldn't help but eventually feel compelled to own the first one as well (even though I own the Rockman Complete Works discs on PS1) . Keep in mind those who love physical copies have got no other option but go for these as Japan does not have physical copies of the first Legacy Collection when it comes to the PS4.
It is especially nice to know you get both versions of the games (US and JP) regardless! =D
This game truly shines for its gameplay! It mixes old school Castlevania and Metroid with stilish graphic and a true identity on its own.
This is what I want from Nintendo Switch and from indie games.
This is not a 2D version of Dark Souls! You can't say that only because is dark graphic tones and because you die all your possessions will be left where you died. In my experience, Dark Souls games are a bit on the punitive side. Salt and Sactuary is more like old school fertile "trial and error". Anyhow definetely not suitable for casual gamers.
Megaman will always be a staple of a video game collectors library, even if we have to import.
Capcom does a Capcom by making a port of several decade-old games a hassle to own on your own terms.
Thank God they tend to favor the overseas market and that more and more games have all languages on them.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.