- Be inspired by the greatest athlete on Earth. Michael Phelps has won 16 Olympic Gold Medals. He's broken 39 world records. And now, Michael Phelps wants to bring his passion for swimming to your living room
- First-ever Swim Game for the Kinect! Get off the sofa and dive into the game as you engage in intelligent, intuitive and addictive motion-based gameplay - the whole family can enjoy!
- The most fun swimming you can have, without getting wet. Transform your living room into an Olympic-size pool, as you challenge your friends and family to a fast-and-friendly swim match in Party Mode
- Train Like A Pro. With Phelps as your own personal swim coach, experience the depths of professional swimming techniques, learn competitive strategies, master form, and strengthen your upper body
- Become a Champion in Career Mode. Immerse yourself in the world of competitive swimming with the most realistic and intense sports simulation video game ever made. Meet rivals head on, enter championship races, and push the limits as a competitive swimmer as you make it to the World Games and take on Michael Phelps, himself
- Breathtaking water effects. Experience cutting edge graphics that transport you out of the living room and into the water. Compete with breathtaking locations - including icy mountain ranges, city skylines, Sydney Harbour, an ornate Japanese dojo, a New York Skyscraper, and an 80000 seat outdoor sports arena
Michael Phelps: Push the Limit is the only game that allows you and your friends to experience the exhilaration of head-to-head swimming competition in your own living room using the innovative motion controlled Kinect gameplay technology and coaching feedback of 14 time Gold-Medallist Michael Phelps.