Mortal Kombat 11
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 23.00( 38% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- All-New Custom Character Variation System - Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode - Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters - Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards - Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities - Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all-new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Apr 23, 2019|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Announce Trailer (YouTube)
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer (YouTube)
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Fatalities Trailer (YouTube)
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Story Prologue Trailer (YouTube)
Mortal Kombat 11 - Official Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
for me, I haven't played a mortal kombat game since MK4, and this game for the Nintendo Switch is actually pretty good or the most part, the game lacking in the graphics department, the game looks blurry and the krypt mode looks like a Nintendo 64 game.
overall the game is very playable.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.