Compatible with Xbox360™, Kinect™
No Region Protection / Sports
In stock, usually ships within 24hrs
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for MotionSports
- Requires kinectTM sensor
- Race down the slopes of a Super G slalom, score a mind-blowing penalty shot, duck-and-run your way to a game-winning touchdown or throw punches at the champ
- Using precision motion control technology to track your every movement – you are in total control of the on-screen action. No controllers, no pads, no limits
- The competition heats up as you take on your friends in head-to-head challenges to decide who the ultimate athlete is
- Your performances are broadcast on the in-game TV channel, with live commentators welcoming players to the game and commenting on every challenge with a humorous tone including – your hits…and misses
- The player – beginning as local celebrity – earns national and international acclaim, winning over fans and attracting media coverage. Track your sports achievements as you go from local hero to global superstar. Share your data with your friends online and attract legions of adoring fans, watching your face on the cover of in-game magazines
MotionSportsTM is a new sports title exclusive to Microsoft’s KinectTM that will bring players unparalleled immersion, as the movements they make in real-time are accurately represented by the on-screen athletes. Exciting sports challenges include skiing, horseback riding, hang gliding, football, soccer and boxing.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 17, 2010|
|Language||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
erikqkh (1279) on 02, Sep. 2013 00:21 (HKT)
xine (125) on 23, Aug. 2012 09:02 (HKT)
good game.nice price
arief-kurniawan (3) on 21, Jun. 2012 09:19 (HKT)
Inconsistent game on sensor
while this game has inconsistent controls and poor interface found in some Kinect games,looking the some game is have missing control at sensor look like lossing sensor move while play for mutiple,but in some game for one player is good.need to repair and develope in future..
gogoyubarismooth (289) on 04, Jun. 2012 21:23 (HKT)
75c (419) on 28, May. 2012 12:46 (HKT)
decent kinect game
while this game has inconsistent controls and poor interface found in some Kinect games, at least it tries to differentiate itself from Kinect Sports with a realistic visual approach and more exotic and interesting sports
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.