My Riding Stables: Life with Horses
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Large estate with stables, riding arena, guest house, treatment centre, meadow and challenging routes to ride
- Breed cute little foals (over 100 possible combinations), train them on the lunge and then sell them to horse lovers
- Pamper your horses with curry combs, massages, showers and by cleaning their hooves
- Demonstrate your riding skills on challenging cross-country rides
- Gallop at full speed and handle the fabulous jumps on 9 riding courses and in the open
- Exciting horse races through stunning countryside
- Get up close and walk around the game units “life size” in the Quarpedia. Learn about their historical uses, stats and in-game abilities
- Comprehensive business section with the aim of running the best stud farm in the world
The Riding Stables at Mill Creek are mere ruins, but you are about to change that: stables, riding hall and guesthouse are being renovated and guests will happily pay for their stay. Your earnings will help you to build a new breeding stable and soon cute little foals frolic on the pasture with their moms. Later you will train them and sell them to trustworthy customers. Other horse owners bring their horses to be massaged by your knowing hands.
You also have your own horse, of course, which, if the two of you trained enough, you take to various cross country races. Let’s win the Cup and make your dream come true!
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 13, 2018|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.