- Take complete control of Freestyle Superstars to perform the true-to-life moves of a High Flyer, Shooter, Scorer, Playmaker and more; elevate your game by changing skill attributes on the fly
- Intuitive game engine specifically designed for Next Generation consoles. Take full control of your offensive game with team-specific plays, such as the triangle offense and the pick-and-roll. Assert your dominance on defense with the ability to elevate into the air to block shots or grab one-handed rebounds
- Dynasty Mode - Run an NBA franchise and manage player morale and team chemistry as you make key decisions based on player personality, ability, and age
- The most advanced ESPN integration package ever - Receive updates, scores, and breaking news from the worldwide leader in sports
- Use Create-A-Player to design an unstoppable baller - Choose from thousands of customizable options, including hair styles, body types, and the latest gear
With more features, Electronic Arts brings basketball action (and control) as a new reality in your home. Why just watch when you can be in the game! NBA Elevate Your Game in NBA Live 08. With Total Freestyle Control, pull off moves only the pros perform as you replicate the playing styles of your favorite NBA players. Elevate to the rim for an electrifying dunk and bring the crowd to its feet, or look to your superstars to shift momentum with the game on the line. Featuring revolutionary gameplay, complete with ultra-realistic player moves and emotions, the hardwood is yours for the taking. The cover of EA NBA Live 08 will feature Agent Zero (Gilbert Arenas). Analysts Greg Anthony and Ernie Johnson call the action as you showcase your skills in the Slam Dunk Contest and 3 Point Shootout Have your own NBA All-Star Weekend, with the Rookie Challenge and NBA All-Star Game Former Chicago Bulls star Steve Kerr joins the legendary Marv Albert courtside -- together they call all the action from the best seats in the house.