On the Road: Truck Simulator
You save: US$ 6.00( 16% )
- Ca. 6000 km of motorway and 600 km of country road, to a scale of 1:10
- Numerous detailed models of motorway interchanges
- 16 cities, some of them with unique road designs (e.g. roundabouts or bridges)
- Numerous POIs in cities and near motorways and country roads
- All large waterways
- Ground based on real satellite data
- Licensed vehicles from Scania and MAN
- Trailer: box semi-trailer, tandem, bolter, and Gigaliner (dolly + semi-trailer)
- Trailers, semi-trailers, Gigaliner
- Automatic transmission
- Driver card
- Solo drives
- Economic system
- Found your own company
- Complex route planning with combined routes and rest times
- Purchase trucks and trailers
- Hire drivers
- Leaving vehicles is possible and required
In this realistic truck simulation, you have more than 6500 km of motorway and country roads at your disposal – including numerous detailed motorway interchanges. Get behind the steering wheel of a MAN TGX or Scania R Series and discover more than 15 German cities like Hamburg, Bremen, Cologne, Hannover, and Berlin, with unique road designs and sights. Additionally, numerous other points of interest are waiting to be discovered along your journey, as well.
Thanks to the cooperation with MAN and Scania, the trucks behave very realistically – including automatic transmissions, retarder/intarder, and assistance systems. From compact box bodies to semi-trailers and even gigaliners, you’ll have the right cargo volume available for every delivery order.
On The Road also features an economic system. Found your own company and hire drivers so you can accept more orders. Plan your routes as efficiently as possible, but keep an eye on the mandatory rest times as well.
Get on the move – Germany’s roads are waiting for you!
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Mar 05, 2021|