Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission [Rescue Edition]
- The remake of the cult action game released in Arcade in 1987
- New artistic direction
- Addition of voices in a parody style
- A gameplay entirely focused on non-stop action
- A campaign playable alone or with two players
- Survival mode (confrontation of waves of enemies )
- An arsenal of various weapons (Uzi, shotgun, grenade launcher, etc.)
Originally released on Arcade in 1987, Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission is the remake of the first Rail Shooter that shaped the genre. It sticks to the DNA of the original game – a breathtaking action atmosphere inherited from 80’s action movies – while offering a brand-new design and a leaderboard.
A few months ago, a new criminal organization appeared. In addition to their arms and drug trafficking, they have developed a super powerful weapon. After the discovery of several organization’s camps led by the mysterious General Viper, two officers have been deployed to learn more about this dangerous weapon and free the hostages detained in surroundings camps.