- Ported on modern consoles for the first time in history
- Classic retro games mechanics, praised for their speed and agility
- A total of six stages set in different, exotic locations
- Three different types of power-ups
- Tons of bosses and enemies
- Variety of wondrous retro scenarios and graphics with bright and even psychedelic colors, related to the final bosses of each stage
- Rewind feature
- Save and Load feature
Cannon Dancer is an Action Jump & Run set in a dystopian late 21st century, in which the world is under the control of a single federal government. One day, a new threat known as “Abdullah the Slaver” – an evil sorceress who wants to take control of the world – appears, causing widespread terror and panic. This fear incites the abandonment of all economic activity and corruption in the government, which now undermines the foundations of society itself. Judicial Affairs Director, Jack Layzon, fears the worst and summons a lone assassin.
The player controls a Cannon Dancer called Kirin; a top-class agent in a mercenary unit known as “Teki”, and a highly skilled martial arts fighter. As he travels, he has to face not only Abdullah the Slaver and the government forces but also the other members of the Teki, who want him dead for personal reasons.