save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewPuNiao (365) on 18, Mar. 2008 18:41 (HKT)
I thought that the Pokemon makers switched camps when I first saw Patapon. After all, the main characters, also called Patapon, are cute tribal critters with eyes for bodies, much like the Pokemon named Unknown. But play the game a little, and you'll find the gameplay a big departure from battling monsters to level up or ...[read more...]
- Rhythm and Action Collide – Master up to six different drumbeats to command the Patapon troops to march, attack, defend, power up, retreat, and use magic. Combine the various chains of drumbeats to address each unique level, leading the Patapons to victory over the Zigoton enemy forces.
- Strategic Gaming – Patapon delivers a strong element of strategy by requiring players to properly customize and build up the Patapon army, arm each soldier with particular weapons and armor, and position them correctly for battle.
- Mission Variety – Take part in more than 30 specific missions including hunting, escort, and boss battles, and explore numerous vivid environments along the way. Players will discover and access more than 100 items and weapons throughout the adventure.
- Unique Art Style – French graphic artist Rolito, noted for his abstract art style seen in collectible toys, animation, and websites, lends his skills to create a variety of unique characters and environments, bringing the Patapon world to life.
- Mini-Games – Five music-based mini-games allow players to earn bonuses and upgrades to further customize the Patapon warriors.
- Music – Captivating and dramatic original music builds dynamically as players march and encounter enemy battles throughout each level.
descriptionFor years the Patapon tribe has lived in the desolate frontier, driven from their home by the evil Zigoton army. Behind the Patapons' cute exterior, lies a fierce warrior spirit that can only be commanded by the beat of their God’s war drum. They wait for the day that the "Almighty" will return, to lead them against their enemies and bring them back to their homeland. Finally, their wait has come to an end as the drums of war are heard once again.
|Official Release Date||Feb 26, 2008|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is a treat! I want my games on disc and only Play-Asia had it. And it's a region free release (not R3)! It plays on every Playstation!!! What a great way to play this PS4 remake of the famous PSP classic game. I am super happy with this purchase!
Patapon is on of these game without specific genre...is rythm , is strategy , is a bit of RPG, is action ...it is just addictive and a perfect experience ...buy it now
A great combination of rhythm and strategy game. Patapon is established, people. If you've only bought the latest instalment in the series (Patapon 3) and have not tried the most original of Patapon, you really should get your hands on a copy now, pre-owned or not. Good games should be spread.
What can I say. This game rocks. Love the fresh gameplay, the music & the challenging stages as you move along. Highly recommended.
This games cuteness is truly endearing, but the gameplay is even more so. It's a lot of fun to command your Patapon & it's also a lot of fun to watch them in action.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.