- Rhythm and Action Collide – Master up to six different drumbeats to command the Patapon troops to march, attack, defend, power up, retreat, and use magic. Combine the various chains of drumbeats to address each unique level, leading the Patapons to victory over the Zigoton enemy forces.
- Strategic Gaming – Patapon delivers a strong element of strategy by requiring players to properly customize and build up the Patapon army, arm each soldier with particular weapons and armor, and position them correctly for battle.
- Mission Variety – Take part in more than 30 specific missions including hunting, escort, and boss battles, and explore numerous vivid environments along the way. Players will discover and access more than 100 items and weapons throughout the adventure.
- Unique Art Style – French graphic artist Rolito, noted for his abstract art style seen in collectible toys, animation, and websites, lends his skills to create a variety of unique characters and environments, bringing the Patapon world to life.
- Mini-Games – Five music-based mini-games allow players to earn bonuses and upgrades to further customize the Patapon warriors.
- Music – Captivating and dramatic original music builds dynamically as players march and encounter enemy battles throughout each level.
For years the Patapon tribe has lived in the desolate frontier, driven from their home by the evil Zigoton army. Behind the Patapons' cute exterior, lies a fierce warrior spirit that can only be commanded by the beat of their God’s war drum. They wait for the day that the "Almighty" will return, to lead them against their enemies and bring them back to their homeland. Finally, their wait has come to an end as the drums of war are heard once again.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
orekoug (73) on 12, Feb. 2017 08:45 (HKT)
Patapon is on of these game without specific genre...is rythm , is strategy , is a bit of RPG, is action ...it is just addictive and a perfect experience ...buy it now
zettasoul (10) on 29, Sep. 2010 03:05 (HKT)
Great music and strategy game.
A great combination of rhythm and strategy game. Patapon is established, people. If you've only bought the latest instalment in the series (Patapon 3) and have not tried the most original of Patapon, you really should get your hands on a copy now, pre-owned or not. Good games should be spread.
Odie (466) on 07, May. 2010 04:39 (HKT)
Great Game Great Music
What can I say. This game rocks. Love the fresh gameplay, the music & the challenging stages as you move along. Highly recommended.
syrinx_kaia (48) on 02, May. 2010 02:42 (HKT)
A very cute & fun game
This games cuteness is truly endearing, but the gameplay is even more so. It's a lot of fun to command your Patapon & it's also a lot of fun to watch them in action.
apetdcm (14) on 18, Apr. 2010 07:05 (HKT)
i'm really enjoying this game while on the go.it has simple and intuitive control.really recommended fr every psp owner
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.