Pawarumi: Definitive Edition PLAY EXCLUSIVES
Track it down!
- Unique Artistic Direction: Set in a unique pre-columbian inspired sci-fi universe!
- Presented in full 3D: Allowing glorious cinematic staging!
- Five Unique Levels: All around the world and inspired by classics from the 1990s pop culture!
- Three Different Difficulty Levels: Each with a different story ending!
- Trinity Game Mechanic: Three fused mechanics that enable infinite strategies!
- Weapon Mastery Scoring System: Build up your own scoring strategy with careful weapon juggling. Are you ready to challenge the top of the leaderboard?
- Dynamic Layered Music: Awesome Peruvian Electro-Metal soundtrack!
In a world where the Council rules the nations with an iron fist, you play as Axo, pilot of the legendary ship Chukaru. Experience her fight with the limitless armies of the Council, become the master of Chukaru’s power, and find the true meaning behind all your actions. A dark secret is yet to be revealed!
Pawarumi is a modern shoot’em up set in a retro-futuristic sci-fi pre-Columbian universe. You’ll take control of the almighty ship Chukaru and its three unique weapons! Shoot wisely to either do double damage, heal yourself, or charge your Super Attack!
|Official Release Date||Dec 11, 2020|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Game works on a tri-colour weapon/enemy system that provides a different buff for each variation of colour combinations chosen by the player during gameplay.
May be a little short for some gamers but I would simply bump the difficulty up so that you can master the concept and feel like you've actually achieved something within the game.
Swapping ship modes between red, blue, green to cause more damage or charge weapons is along the same lines as the swapping done in Ikaruga (another great shmup).
Gameplay can get hectic, but remains fun even at its more difficult sections.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.