- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Fame: Jack's notoriety as a pirate increases as he strikes fear and admiration into the hearts of his pirate brethren.
- Swordplay: Experience adaptive swashbuckling with intense dueling and acrobatic interaction requiring quick thinking and flamboyant creativity.
- Teamwork: Use several characters to focus your attacks for more destructive power.
- Unlockables: Discover new moves, secret characters, hidden levels, and new weapons and items.
- Jack! Control Captain Jack Sparrow and take advantage of situations as he would, playing to his unique strengths, including his wit and guile.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is the exciting new video game inspired by the events of the second and third installments of the incredibly successful Pirates of the Caribbean movie franchise. Experience the environments, events, and characters of the films, and play as Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, and the eccentric Captain Jack Sparrow himself, as you try to prevent his dark past from catching up with him.
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
FabFelicia (147) on 02, Aug. 2012 16:26 (HKT)
Just enjoy the game....
tarcizio_junior (10) on 19, Jul. 2012 06:12 (HKT)
Very good game
The game is very good, but the graphics can be better...
fsorgatto (21) on 25, Nov. 2009 01:50 (HKT)
Good game, but could be better
jsgotangco (6) on 25, May. 2007 07:24 (HKT)
Decent platform game
Its pretty amazing they could cram such scope of gameplay in a movie tie-in but the developers were able to do it quite nicely. This is actually a good game if you like action/platform games.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.