PlayStation Network Card (5000 YEN / for Japanese network only) [retail packing]
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Official PlayStation Network Prepaid Card
- Store Value: JPY 5000
- Download games, videos and other paid content
- Download games only available on the PSN™
- These points are only suitable for the Japanese PlayStation™ network!
Please note: We strongly advise that all digital codes be redeemed within 60 days of purchase to avoid any potential issues. This will ensure the proper lead time to solve any problems you might have. We will not be held responsible for digital codes that are not redeemed within 61 days of receipt.
1. This card may be redeemed using the PlayStation Store on the PS4 system, PS3, PS Vita, PSPseries (PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000) the PSP go (PSP-N1000) systems or PC.
2. Open an account of the PlayStation®Network (or use an existing account)
3. From the PlayStation®Network icon on the XMB, select 'PlayStationStore' (not applicable on the PC).
4. Click 'Redeem Codes' icon located in the upper right of the screen.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||プレイステーションネットワーク カード5000|
|Official Release Date||Dec 13, 2007|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
very well ,,THX
I thought it has the digital tag so it's gonna send me an email or something with the code, but then I just received email saying the shipment has been sent.
I wonder how freaking long its going to reach Australia......
Easy to use, fast shipping (if no phone). Easy to use.
Just received the retail packing. Very easy to use. Just make sure to buy things that can only be bought on Japan PS Store to make it worth the money.
This expensive item only comes with a prepaid card adhered to a cardboard (as shown in the image). The card code is concealed at the back of the card, in which a small portion is scratchable to reveal its code for topping up the PSN Wallet at the amount of 5,000 JPY. Lastly, one can shop at the Japanese Playstation Store without the hassle.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.