Port Royale 4 (English)
Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
1wExpected stock arrival within 1 week.
|Cantonese, Simplified Chinese, English
- Choose among four colonial powerhouses: England, France, Spain and the Netherlands, each of them providing different benefits and unique gameplay style
- Take on four extensive single player campaigns following each nation on their path to supremacy
- Appoint a leader for your adventure among four different playable character classes: the Explorer, the Merchant, the Buccaneer and the Piratess – each providing their very own advantages and disadvantages
- Establish and manage trade with 60 Caribbean cities in a huge 3D game world. Steer clear of cliffs, shallow waters and stormy weather regions to optimize your trade routes
- Select from 50 buildings, including 25 production sites, to produce goods like rum or luxuries. Construct town buildings with neighborhood effects to optimize productivity and manage the overall happiness of your citizens
- 18 historically authentic ship types from the late 16th and the 17th century
- Engage in tactical, turn-based naval battles with powerful captains
- Licenses, building permits, new buildings and ships can be unlocked by growing your reputation within your nation
Set sail and join the colonial powers of Spain, England, France, and the Netherlands in their fight for supremacy of the Caribbean in the 17th century. In “Port Royale 4” you will take control of a colony as a young and ambitious governor who is eager to learn what it takes to manage and grow his small settlement into a bustling trader city. “Port Royale 4” builds on the success of the previous games, offering deeper city-building, and refined gameplay, as well as many other updates. Through four different, single-player campaigns you will develop complex trade routes throughout the Caribbean. The detailed 3D sea map in “Port Royale 4” will help you avoid hazards and create the most efficient trade-routes. Unlock new town buildings by completing missions, and conquer rival cities to secure your Caribbean supremacy. Beware of pirates, and other privateers, in your quest to dominate the 17th century Caribbean, as you take on hostile fleets in brand-new, turn-based sea combat battles.
|Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
lifeofbrian2005 (141) on 12, Mar. 2023 09:21 (HKT)
A good follow up in the franchise
As I said, this is a good follow up on the franchise. Its a much better and slicker looking version of the classic formula. Not much new to get out of this game, but its more of the classic game you will want if your a fan of the port royal franchise.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.