- Enjoy the franchise's debut on next-generation consoles utilizing Ubisoft's proprietary Anvil engine, the same engine used to develop Assassins Creed
- Utilize the Prince's old skills, along with a whole new combat system, to battle Ahriman's corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light
- Escape to a fantasy world set in ancient Persia brought to life through masterful storytelling and sprawling environments and that rivals the blockbusters of Hollywood
- For the first time in franchise history decide how the storyline unfolds by choosing the Prince's path in an open-ended game world
- Wield the acrobatic and puzzle-solving power of the Prince's beautiful and powerful AI companion Elika as you explore the perils of ancient Persia
The critically acclaimed Prince of Persia franchise returns for the first time on next-generation platforms with an all-new epic journey.Escape to experience the new fantasy world of ancient Persia. Masterful storytelling and sprawling environments deliver a brand new adventure that re-opens the Prince of Persia saga. Now you have the freedom to determine how the game evolves in this non-linear adventure. Players will decide how they unfold the storyline by choosing their path in the open-ended world.In this strange land, your rogue warrior must utilize all of his skills, along with a whole new combat system, to battle Ahriman’s corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light. Also, history's greatest ally is revealed in the form of Elika, a dynamic AI companion who joins the Prince in his fight to save the world. Gifted with magical powers, she interacts with the player in combat, acrobatics and puzzle-solving, enabling the Prince to reach new heights of deadly high-flying artistry through special duo acrobatic moves or devastating fighting combo attacks.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
talos59 (23) on 25, Nov. 2009 13:04 (HKT)
The game is very beautifull and poetic, the story is cool but standard and the gameplay is not bat but (and it is really important!), the game is too freaking easy! You will spend the most of your time going in the good direction and jumping at the good moment, without thinking
PuNiao (365) on 28, Jan. 2009 15:36 (HKT)
Prince of Persia
The original Prince Of Persia was launched in 1989. The hit game has gone through many reiterations, resulting in loss of the original essence of the game. The new Prince Of Persia tries to reclaim the original spirit of the game - levels of puzzle solving, some romance, one-on-one combat - in quality hand-drawn 3D graphics. The story starts off with the protagonist thief braving the desert storm in search of Farah, which turns out to be his donkey carrying a ton of his ill-begotten gold. Before he knows it, a princess falls from above and into his arms. Their fates intertwined, they must now team up to stop the evil God of Darkness from escaping the sacred temple. To do that, they need to travel across many different areas to collect "light seeds". The prince needs to climb columns and vines, slide down slopes and jump across fissures.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.