Raiden IV [Limited Edition]
Please take note that this item may not be cancelled once purchased!Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Please take note that this item may not be cancelled once purchased!
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Challenging New Bosses and Stages - With new stages and never before seen bosses, experience the fast, blistering game play action that never gets old.
- Items, Weapons, and More – Unlock and master a variety of weapons, including fan favorites such as the Spread Shot and Laser, and never before seen weapons and items!
- Best Graphics to Date - The series has transitioned from its 2D roots to 3D, creating lush environments, devastating explosions and countless enemies, without a drop in frame-rate.
- Online Features – New replay feature lets you record and share your best scores with others, while the global leader-board will track the best Aces in the world, leading to bragging rights and the title of Master Ace!
- Downloadable Content – Connect to the Xbox LIVE marketplace to download new ships, art assets, wallpapers and more!
descriptionInstill fear in your enemies with devastating attacks and earn the acclaimed title of Master Ace!
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Sep 11, 2009|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is pretty good for a arcade shooters, but the graphics are not so good
Beautiful but inferior to games in Raiden Fighters Aces Collection. Scoring has been simplified and based almost entirely on quick shot kills rather than a variety of methods. Two downloadable ships don't add much variety to the game. The game's shortcomings aren't as noticeable if you have not played the Raiden Fighters games. Comparably it is a step up graphically and a few steps back in technical play.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.