Raiden V: Director's Cut [Limited Edition]
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 12.00( 24% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Tag in a friend and unleash devastation on your enemies!
- Tri-View HUD - New levels of frenetic, heart pounding, pulsing action as real-time game status changes, command center data and gameplay simultaneously update you on the action and your performance!
- Fully narrated storyline for the first time in the series!
- Fight your own path through a branching storyline!
- Choose between three different ships to pilot, each with their own strengths and weaknesses and outfit them with nine different weapon types!
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre two decades ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth's future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
Raiden V: Director's Cut [Limited Edition] includes:
- Soundtrack CD
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jul 25, 2019|
|Language||English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Game stays more true to traditional raiden games, although it's really hard to follow, there are a lot of narrative threads you can pay attention to which gives it a bit more depth.
spectacular portable version of this game, one more that adds to the collection of arcades for nintendo switch
It comes with mini artbook and mini sountrack.
The game is great! Love the modern GUI on both sides of the screen, but I wish it had an option to enable tate mode.
A really good edition, great content inside! Probably one of the best modern shmups!
A beautiful shooter! Outstanding graphics and adictive gameplay!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.