Raven's Cry (Treasure Chest)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Action adventure set in a dark re-imagining of the pirate-plagued Caribbean
- Engage in fiercely tactical melee combat with an historical, authentic pirate-hunting arsenal
- Player choice will have grave consequences on the outcome of the story- will you become a righteous seeker of renegade justice, or a conscienceless man whose ends justify his means?
- Utilize special combat abilities like Fear Power and cursed Voodoo Charms to overcome and dominate your foes
- Challenge a memorable cast of villains to brutal, heart-pounding duels to the death as you seek your vengeance
Revealing Pirates' Darkest Side:
Pirate fans are up for a different kind of treat as Reality Pump Studios’ Raven’s Cry hits stores. This dark, third-person role playing game presents pirates in a different way unlike how it is presented in a popular culture; the romantic swashbuckler is replaced with unimaginably savage looting brutes! Packed with intense duels, gripping story and impressive game mechanics, Raven’s Cry is set to make heart pounding adventures like never before.
Gripping Storyline Complimented by Excellent Gameplay:
Follow Christopher Raven, the sole survivor of an attacked ship, as he scours the Caribbean seas in search of the pirates who savagely murdered his family and leaves him with one arm. Be transported back to the sinister beauty of 17th century Caribbean waters and defeat enemies in a hack and slash style of combat within striking environments including Port Royale, Havana and Aztec City. Utilize your skills effectively with the use of pirate-hunting weaponries like the “sword-pistol” (a knife with an attached revolver) and the “axe rifle”(looks like a 17th century version of the Gears of War lancer) or use special combat abilities like the Fear Power and pirate charms that delivers different endings for foes. Enjoy RPG elements like a morality system, side quests and magic items that increases character attributes. Weave your own ending and either be an honourable guy bringing about justice or a callous man ever thirsty for the smell of served vengeance.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jan 28, 2015|