Our previous price:
You save: US$ 25.00 (50%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- VITA Showcase: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the PS VITA. Use the touch screen to zoom, take out enemies, and manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more. Alternatively you can use the rear pad for the touch gameplay. With the gyroscope technology, you can move rotating platforms in the world and there are many more surprises to come!
- 2-Players local – Multiplayer Co-op mode: You can play with your friends, using the WIFI connection. One Player will play as Murfy with the touch screen, Player two will play with classic controls
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to become a Platforming Hero
- Online Challenges: Add and challenge your friends online through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world
- Social features: Share your scores and skills on Facebook
- Exclusive Content: 5 touch maps and 2 heroes: Ray of Persia and Glob Cell
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack
The Legendary Hero Returns:
The multi award winning game by Michael Ancel is back once more to continue its exhilarating fun-filled adventures in Rayman Legends! It is the sequel to the highly acclaimed Rayman Origins that now brings Rayman’s adventures to a wider range of platforms like the WiiU. Taking full advantage of the power of WiiU, Rayman Legends offers detailed graphics and lighting and a whole new way to enjoy gaming!
Adventures in a Strikingly Colourful World:
Join Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies as they journey and unravel the secrets of different mythical worlds. Jump run and fight your way through every stage in this beautifully crafted world of Rayman complimented with award winning musical artistry. Play with up to 5 friends with the game’s co-op feature or find a variety of challenges that will test skills and speed. Fight your way over 120 levels including incredibly entertaining musical maps and 3D bosses that have a dimension of their own!
Enjoy Rayman Legends in an exciting new way with WiiU’s GamePad capabilities; manipulate the whole level by using the touch screen capability to take out enemies, clear paths and so much more!
|Official Release Date||Aug 30, 2013|
Recommended for you
Weekly Game Release: Rayman Legends, Killzone: Mercenary, and Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate!
Rayman Legends - PS Vita Trailer [UK] (Youtube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is wonderful. The art style, the music, everything is awesome. And to top it all, it even has Co-op! It's definitely a must-buy
funny and contains a lot of worlds to explore alone or maximum 4 players
This game is fantastic, especially on the Vita. Sadly the Japanese version uses the same Trophy List as the western version, so I wouldn't recommend importing this unless you are somehow having difficulty finding it.
Really good game for all ages! I love Rayman so much, and this game series does not let me down indeed. If you are looking for some game that can be played for a long time with many challenges and awards, choose this definitely!
Visuals are great, control and music. An instant classic.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.