Rescue HQ: The Tycoon steam digital
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Three emergency departments under one roof
- Build and expand your headquarter
- 2 different settings, based on New York and Berlin, with corresponding vehicles
- Resource management
- Unforeseen and varying missions
- Huge “scurrying factor” due to personnel that follows their routines
- Extensive modding capabilities of all assets, maps, and missions
- Day/night cycle with shifts management and changing emergency types
- Level up your rookies to veteran status
- Police department – “paperwork” that has to be processed and balanced with sending police officers to emergencies
- Medical division – “patients” feature. Stock up on medical equipment to treat patients in critical condition, thus getting paid by their insurance
- Firefighting department – Large operations with a lot of equipment, vehicles and people involved
- Purchase property to expand you headquarters then make sure you fill it with things that are not only useful for the functioning of the department but also with the ones that will improve the mood of your employees
- You will get paid by the city hall every week based on your performance
- Earn rewards from successfully completed emergencies – either directly in form of money and reputation, delayed as with paperwork, patients and prisoners, or more complex like new team members, work stations, new unlocks, etc.
- Long-term scenario that presents challenges to you. It will provide waves of emergencies at specific times, which you can read off a timeline and prepare for accordingly
- Objectives and achievements that guide you through the game experience
Ensure the safety of the people living in your city. In Rescue HQ you have to build, organize and manage a station with three different emergency departments. You are responsible for your employees, their satisfaction and the life of many other characters. Keep an eye on your environment to be always prepared for new emergencies and make sure your station is well-balanced so it can handle all kinds of emergencies.
You are the police– Take care of the prisoners, interrogate them, and process all current cases at the desk. You can train specialized units for different missions. In addition, you have to prepare your police forces for special events like the visit of a mafia boss.
You are the fire brigade– Get ready for the rush of incoming emergencies and make sure your team has enough resources to handle them. Train your firefighters so they can develop unique skills. Assign them to different teams based on their skills and special experiences to be prepared for both a cat sitting on a tree and a major fire.
You are the ambulance– Look after your patients in the emergency room of your HQ and expand your station by new technologies. If someone gets injured it is your responsibility to bring him to your HQ and take care of him until he is doing better. In addition, make sure you produce enough medicine to avoid any supply shortages.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||May 28, 2019|