Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Visual Novel
Robotics;Notes Double Pack
You save: US$12.00( 20% )
- Mystery in Tanegashima – Travel the island of Tanegashima and use the PhoneDroid to unlock the secrets sealed away by Ko Kimijima
- The Story You Want to Tell – Branching storylines allow you to pursue the endings you wish to see with each character
- A Dream Worth Fighting For – Only you can help the Robot Club pursue its dream of building a life-size Gunvarrel!
- Breathtaking Imagery – Experience the world of Robotics;Notes like never before with newly animated graphics
- Find Your Happy Ending – Featuring intricate, branching storylines, allowing you to fall in love with any character you wish!
- Timelines Converge – Itaru Hashida (Daru), a beloved character from the Steins;Gate series, plays an intricate part of the story in DaSH, making this a must play for Science Adventure fans
Thanks to the rising popularity of the PhoneDroid—a device that features augmented reality (A.R.)—the age of advanced technology has finally reached Tanegashima. On that island, Central Tanegashima High’s Robot Research Club is about to have their club disbanded. Despite their predicament, Kaito Yashio, one of only two members in the Robot Club, couldn’t care less and would rather play a robot fighting game all day. His counterpart, the reckless club leader Akiho Senomiya, ignores Kaito’s apathy as she strives to keep the club from being disbanded by completing their giant robot.
One day, Kaito discovers a mysterious A.R. annotation titled “Kimijima Report.” It contains instructions involving locations all across the island—and warns of a conspiracy involving the entire world.
The island of Tanegashima is preparing for the Summer Festival half a year after the events of Robotics;Notes Elite. Kaito Yashio has graduated high school and is applying to attend college as he pursues his dream of becoming an astronaut. Through Nae Tennouji, an acquaintance he knows from JAXA, he is introduced to Itaru Hashida, who happens to be on the same ferry heading back home. Itaru claims to be taking a tour of the island, but as time goes on, he starts acting strangely… Together they enjoy summer with the former members of the Robot Club: Akiho Senomiya, Junna Daitoku, Frau Koujiro, Subaru Hidaka, and Airi Yukifune, a girl they met from the incident last February. However, some unsettling incidents start occurring all around them, harbingers of an event that will again plunge the world into chaos.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.