Rockman X Anniversary Collection 2 (Multi-Language)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewSirKabayashi (12) on 29, Sep. 2018 15:15 (HKT)
Superior japanese version
Bought the japanese version because for me, physical releases are the way to go. That is how I used to buy and play games (even PC games in the late 90/00s) and that is how I will raise my daughter to appreciate something that nowadays seems as from a bygone era.
The most important thing to know about the japanese ...[read more...]
- X series on modern consoles – Restore peace to a post-apocalyptic society of advanced robots-gone-wild as protagonist Rockman X, and in later entries, options to play as iconic characters Zero and Axl
- All-new multi-boss challenges – X Challenge Mode allows players to select a loadout and take on two bosses from various X games at once for a brand new twist on Maverick hunting. The new mode also features three difficulty options and online leaderboards
- Newcomer friendly Easy Mode – New players can jump right in to the futuristic universe of the Rockman X series with a new Easy Mode
- Improved visuals and options – Experience the games as they first released with a monitor filter option that simulates CRT televisions or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Museum of the era – Take a look back at the history of the X series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, catalogs of collectible merchandise, music player filled with new and original tunes, plus a fully voiced and animated short film that serves as a prologue to the events of Rockman X
descriptionThe X series introduced several new features to the fast-paced action platforming Rockman franchise such as powerful armor upgrades, wall-jumping, and more mature themes. These collections will bring them all to current platforms alongside a host of new features both for long-time fans and brand new players.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||ロックマンX アニバーサリー コレクション 2|
|Official Release Date||Jul 26, 2018|
|Language||Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese|
|CERO B (12+)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Es hermoso que lo hayan porteado para switch, poder tener toda la coleccion completa y poder jugarla en modo portatil es totalmente otra cosa
Megaman Classics Collection 2 will come only as a download version. :(
Reminding me of old school games, more of the pc ones, i like it but haven't put much time into it yet.
not expansive game, pick it up.
Different kind of platformer/action game.
i like the graphics and the game mechanisms, you like action platformers i recommend this game.
A very cute little indie platform for the Dreamcast. Though simple graphically the game is actually more fun then you expect. This is worth having in the DC collection as it can always use more platformer games.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.