Roman Rumble in Las Vegum: Asterix & Obelix XXL 2
- New textures and models for all characters and enemies
- New textures and lighting for environments
- A new system of store that changes and adds upgrades compared with the original game. These stores are located in the six game environments and allow players to increase their skills thanks to new techniques, combos and Furies. This system is similar to a conventional skills tree
- Cosmic Strike and Pantry: two new skills to help overcome enemies
- Health bar upgrade: the health bar can be upgraded as the player progresses through the game in order to reach a higher maximum health level
- Addition of three difficulty levels: easy, normal and hard. A new addition to the remastered version: challenges!
- The aim is to beat as many Romans as possible within a given time
- There are two challenges in each of the six game environments, making 12 in total
- The bronze rank is easily accessible and is a good way to earn money but reaching the Gold rank is a real challenge!
- Postcards are now hidden in the levels, collecting all of them requires to fully explore the game
- Figurines, now in 3D, can be unlocked in the shop
- A new Fast Travel system: once you unlocked a level, you can easily go back thanks to fast travel and find the missing collectibles!
By Toutatis! The indomitable Gauls are back with a new video game! Roman Rumble in Las Vegum is a superb blend of action and adventure for all ages, with a winning combination of comedy and brawling. Where has Getafix, the long-bearded druid disappeared to after betraying his own people for Julius Caesar? The Gaulish village is in an uproar and they must find out the truth! Always ready for a fight, Asterix and Obelix are sent to Rome on a mission by their chief Vitalstatistix. There they find the new amusement park of Las Vegum, built by the famous Roman emperor. What is Getafix hiding, and to what end?