Saints Row IV: Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 1.00( 4% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Saints Row IV Remastered - Experience Saints Row IV in the highest resolution yet, with visual fidelity enhancements for enemy characters, environments, and shadows
- Includes Gat Out of Hell Expansion
- Voice of the People – Call in your homies for added firepower, select powers, navigate menus and give yourself a leg up on old Zinyak with integrated voice commands
- Dont Wanna Miss a Thing – share all of the quintessential Saints Row IV moments – Zinyak singing Biz Markie, your first encounter with Paul, Saints of Rage, horrific plastic surgery mishaps, deaths by wub and general alien evisceration – with new generation screenshot, game clip and livestreaming tools
- Play it Anywhere – Saints Row IV Re-Elected can come anywhere with you, anytime when you play via PS Vita Remote Play. (PlayStation 4 Only)
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell is so much more than a game. It’s a passport to fun and whimsy. Leap over buildings, sing songs, fight in a 2D side-scroller, cure cancer, save Santa Claus… all this and more awaits you when you play Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, a special bundle that includes the award-winning blockbuster Saints Row IV and all of its’ DLC. “Saints Row IV? I’ve never heard of it, what is it about?” Oh my friend, I’m so glad you asked. After saving the world from a terrorist attack the leader of the 3rd Street Saints is elected to become President of the United States. Things go reasonably well for The President until an alien warlord named Zinyak attacks the white house and abducts his entire cabinet. Now stuck inside a reality bending simulation, the President and the Saints fight to save themselves, Earth, and the entire galaxy… and if that all sounds crazy to you, trust us: we’re just getting started.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jan 20, 2015|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A very unique PS4 exclusive game that all PS4 owners shouldn't miss. Graphic is spectacular and the gameplay is enjoyable. Another reason to expand your game collection!
Okami was a game I really did not know much about, before having bought, other than the ink/water art style and the fact it has been out for quite some time on a variety of systems. After receiving the game: it looks great, has a good story, easy to learn game-play, and great in-game soundtrack. Having a preference for physical copies, the double-sided case cover and mini-guidebook look awesome and are cool little additions to have. While the box art and mini-book are in Japanese, the game does support a number of languages, so anyone can play it with no problem.
One of the best Adventure Games I have played over the years. The first time I have owned a physical copy and was so glad it came out on the switch. From beginning to end, an intriguing and magical experience!
Very good product , essential for your collection if you are a fan like me. Service is perfect , no damage during delivery. Thanks for your work ;)
Okami is a game that has stood the test of time very well thanks to its overall game and art design. Zelda like gameplay is still as good as ever and this particular version amplifies the Japanese feel with its packaging and multilanguage to boot.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.