Salt and Sanctuary [Drowned Tome Edition] Similar Items
Track it down!
- Equip yourself as you see fit with a wide variety of weapons, armor, accessories and spells to create your own unique hero – or villain!
- Survive it all over again with a series of increasingly difficult New Game Plus playthroughs
- Uncover the submerged lore of a strange and dangerous world, hidden in item descriptions, the Bestiary, and dialog
- Sacrifice relics at your sanctuary, your only refuge. Upgrade it, add friendly NPCs like merchants and mages, and unlock new abilities, like weapon transmutation and fast travel. Do you ignore a strategically important sanctuary held by a rival creed, or do you desecrate it, earning the wrath of it followers?
- You’re not entirely alone… Castaways on this forsaken island can leave their mark on each other’s journeys through messages, shadows and other shrouded multiplayer interactions
- …because together’s better. Too lonely? Too difficult? Join your friend’s world as a sellsword from afar for local co-op… or versus!
Salt and Sanctuary seamlessly combines fast, brutal, and complex 2D combat with richly developed RPG mechanics. Discover, craft, and upgrade over 600 weapons, armor pieces, spells, and items as you explore a cursed realm of forgotten cities, blood-soaked dungeons, desecrated monuments, and the fallen lords they once celebrated.
Explore a vast and treacherous world teeming with diabolical traps, mysterious secrets, hidden shortcuts and vicious enemies. In addition to a diverse array of combat and platforming challenges, this seamlessly-interconnected environment features more than 20 powerful and devious bosses.
Salt and Sanctuary [Drowned Tome Edition] includes:
- Salt and Sanctuary Game
- World Map of the Island of Salt and Sanctuary
- The Sodden Knight Poster
- Download code for the Original Soundtrack of Salt and Sanctuary
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Dec 11, 2018|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
after hours of gameplay i really like it
The Drowned time edition has some nice extras too.
i like the graphics and the game mechanisms, you like action platformers i recommend this game.
This is what I want from Nintendo Switch and from indie games.
This is not a 2D version of Dark Souls! You can't say that only because is dark graphic tones and because you die all your possessions will be left where you died. In my experience, Dark Souls games are a bit on the punitive side. Salt and Sactuary is more like old school fertile "trial and error". Anyhow definetely not suitable for casual gamers.
Drowned Tome edition includes nice extra stuff and I am happy with them.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.