Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Fighting
Samurai Shodown (Multi-Language)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – Samurai Spirits carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – Samurai Spirits welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles
A brand new title from SNK! A new Samurai Shodown is on the horizon!
Since its birth in 1993, the Samurai Shodown series has been known as the premier weapon-based versus fighting games and was essential in cultivating the weapon-based fighting game genre. As the first new release in the series in more than 10 years, Samurai Shodown is aiming to yet again push boundaries and deliver some serious samurai action!
- Voice: Japanese
- Subtitles: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jun 27, 2019|
|Language||Chinese, English, Japanese|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I really enjoyed this game. You get to see a buxom Chinese girl take part in a Japanese horror movie. So, it's one of the most relatable games I've ever seen.
The AI feature hasn't really been trained to a point where it poses any kind of challenge, but I expect it'll become one later as time goes on.
I miss Rimururu, but it's not like they're redoing Samurai Shodown 3. That game had a wonderful soundtrack with lots of memorable chord progressions. The Playstation version was completely redone, putting the Arcade version to shame. Compared that game, I give this one's soundtrack a 3/5.
It's really fun to have friends over and run tourneys with these unfamiliar, yet diverse characters. I would give this game 5 stars, were it not for the AI and the soundtrack.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.