- Help reunify the U.S. in this modern 3-D tactical war game
- Fight across the U.S. in wake of terrorism and nuclear destruction of D.C.
- Play as 1 of 7 different factions; fully destructible terrain/environment
- Non-linear mission progression; real-time resolution of turned-based moves
- Online and offline multiplayer on all platforms
Shattered Union is a dark look at a possible American future. After much internal strife and the nuclear destruction of Washington, D.C., the United States shatters into a half-dozen nation-states that descend into war. Take the helm of one of these warring factions (or the "peacekeeping" European Expeditionary Force) and struggle to reunify America...by any means necessary! A turn-based strategy wargame from the developers of the Tropico series and Railroad Tycoon 2 and 3. Choose to play as one of seven different factions - Greater California, Arcadia (Pacific Northwest), New Republic of Texas, Heartland (Midwest and Great Plains states), Dixieland, Yankee Union and the European Expeditionary Force. Call up National Guard forces equipped with M1 Abrams battle tanks, Apache helicopters and stealth bombers. Or make a deal with the Russians and equip your boys with MiG fighters and T-95 Heavy Tanks. Online and offline mutiplayer support on all platforms.