Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
For US/Canada systems.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 6.00( 20% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewRion_n7 (6) on 05, May. 2008 14:50 (HKT)
Great game, get it NOW
First of all, I want to thank Play-Asia getting new copies of this game. Been looking for it for some time.
SMT: Nocturne is a turn-based RPG, which really isn't your ordinary happy or angsty RPG. Here, you won't just get new party members, you have to get them YOURSELF. And no, I don't mean humans...I mean, you ...[read more...]
- Yesterday's foe is today's ally! Persuade over 100 different demons to join your party. Some demons may evolve into new forms on their own or fuse them to form even more powerful demons.
- Customize your character with Magatama, living parasites that grant the host demonic powers!
- Depending on the choices you make, you'll follow one of several ideologies which will ultimately determine the fate of the entire world!
- Special guest appearance by Dante, from Capcom's Devil May Cry series. Will he become your most feared enemy or your greatest ally?
- Over 50 hours of gameplay!
- This reprint does NOT include the soundtrack CD!
descriptionSet in post-apocalyptic Tokyo, the entire population of the world is annihilated by a global catastrophe called the Conception. Now, the fate of the entire world lies on the shoulders of a young man, who must battle his way through demonic forces to bring order to the world to come... or possibly become the harbinger of its destruction.
Recommended for you
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
If you like RPG games I'm pretty sure this game will be a blast to you. Pretty long (120+ hours if both chapters are played), amazing OST, easy to understand and hard to master gameplay and a superb story.
SMT 3: Nocturne is my first true SMT game and experience. It's tough as nails and I've never seen the Game Over screen as much as I did here! This definitely needs your attention and dedication. There are no shiny happy moments because everything is dark and gritty, you definitely want to level up your patience before diving in.
Played multiple times P3 portable, and finally tried this full version. While cutscenes and other stuff totally worth it, I wish it had navigation improvements of Persona 4 Golden. Maybe someday...
While this game is pretty hard even by SMT standards it is undeniably one of the best in the series.
Persona 3 is, for me, the darkest, hardest and my MOST favorite in the series. This version has an afterstory so I can't recommend this enough if you're a fan, have a PS2 and never played 3!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.