Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
For US/Canada systems.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Four Friends - Each playable with their own unique skills and personalities
- Play as a Team - Use individual abilities to explore the environment, fight together in combat and use the new Enerbeam tether mechanic to interact with the world
- A New World Full of Adventure - Discover amazing environments, run at high speeds, fight colossal enemies and pilot awesome vehicles
- Multiplayer - Drop in/out two-player co-op, and a special “Team Challenges" mode for up to four players
- Platform Exclusives - Off-TV play, GamePad interactivity, and Miiverse sharing features
In Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, must work together as they face the deadly snake-like ancient villain, Lyric and his army of war mongering robots as they rise from deep within their home island. Sonic and his team will navigate the world like never before; racing across ancient ruins, through the depths of the ocean and even back in time to save the world from Lyric's evil plan!
With a strong emphasis on collaboration, the roles of Tails, Knuckles, Amy, will be elevated in gameplay that capitalizes on each characters' unique talents and abilities.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 11, 2014|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Não e um jogo do Sonic habitual, mas e um bom jogo
It's a good game. Not a masterpiece, but very good even so. To whoever is reading this, buy this game. That's all I have to say.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.