Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Simulation
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 39.00 (52%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Modular, customizable starships - Mix and match pilots, hulls, wings, and weapons to assemble your ideal starship with an unprecedented level of customization and creativity. Changes to your physical ship instantly appear in-game allowing you to immediately jump into the battle
- Stars at your fingertips - Take control of your starship in a whole new way. Your custom starship attaches directly to your controller as you pilot through Atlas
- Open, living star system- Travel seamlessly through vast exotic alien worls of the Atlas Star System, full of unique challenges to discover and overcome. Explore 7 massive unique planets and space. Plus, fly directly from the planet into space for more battles and back to another world
- Creative combat - Build your unique play style. Experiment with different pilot abilities, weapons types, and status effects to discover and unleash devastating combos upon your enemies and overcome deadly challenges
Starlink: Battle for Atlas is a new action-adventure game where you assemble a custom Starship model mounted to your game controller to launch into an interplanetary adventure.
Lead a group of heroic interstellar pilots who use modular starships to mix and match their unique gear and skills on the fly. Travel the stars to unite the galaxy against villainous destructive forces.
Starlink: Battle for Atlas includes:
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas Game
- 1 Zenith Starship
- 1 Mason Rana Pilot
- 1 Shredder Weapon
- 1 Flamethrower Weapon
- 1 Frost Barrage Weapon
- 1 Controller Mount
- 1 Poster
-The digital version of the Zenith starship and Shredder weapon
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2018|
|Product Measures||30cm x 23cm x 10cm|
E3 2017's Hottest New Games HERE at Play-Asia.com!!
Starlink : Battle for Atlas E3 2017 Reveal Trailer (YouTube)
Starlink: Battle for Atlas: E3 2018 How It Works Trailer | Ubisoft [NA] (YouTube)
STARLINK : BATTLE FOR ATLAS GAMESCOM 2018 - THE WORLDS OF ATLAS GAMEPLAY TRAILER (YouTube)
STARLINK : BATTLE FOR ATLAS STORY TRAILER (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
good game, interesting story. There are a lot of things to do. You can actually get more ships digitally. But the base ones you get are great. looks good as well.
Can play locally with two players split screen.
My only complaint is that it should have gyro controls which it has but not exactly.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.