- An All-New Story: Discover and counter new threats to the metropolis in events set 10 years after Streets of Rage 3
- New and Returning Fighters: Series veterans Axel, Blaze, and Adam team up with newcomers Cherry and Floyd for a glorious beatdown-fueled return to form
- Gorgeous Hand-Drawn Artwork: An intricate, neon-soaked envisioning of Wood Oak City brings its districts and brawlers to life through fluid animation and striking designs
- Evolved Combat: New combo possibilities, risk-reward health recovery, and clever refinements give Streets of Rage fans ample opportunities to rack up killer combos
- An Electrifying All-Star Soundtrack: Lead Composer Olivier Derivière upholds Streets of Rage’s signature sound while adding new sonic direction with substantial contributions from series composers Yūzō Koshiro and Motohiro Kawashima and an East Meets West all-star lineup of contributors
- Retro Pixel Characters: Embrace your nostalgia by fighting like hell to unlock a dozen pixel characters complete with their original movesets from Streets of Rage 1, 2, and 3
- Pulse-Spiking Throwback Music: Knock out enemies to timeless songs selected from Streets of Rage 1 and Streets of Rage 2 soundtrack
- Online and Offline Co-Op: Call friends in for backup and let loose via two-player online and four-player offline co-operative play
- A Feud-Ending Battle Mode
- A Relentless Boss Rush Mode: Prove your might against an onslaught from the deadliest opponents in Wood Oak City
- A Fair Fight for Everyone: Choose from a range of five difficulty settings to suit your play style, whether you’re a newcomer learning your first combos or a hardcore fighter looking for a brutal challenge
The standard edition of Streets of Rage 4 includes a reversible cover, an artbook and Streets of Rage 4 keyring. Amongst the best beat’em up series ever created, jammin’ ‘90s beats and over the top street beating, the iconic series Streets of Rage comes back with a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore. The all-time classic Streets of Rage, known as Bare Knuckle (ベア・ナックル Bea Nakkuru) in Japan, is a beat ‘em up series known for this timeless gameplay and electronic dance influenced music. Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn visuals and a God tier soundtrack.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Raichu⚡ (95) on 28, Sep. 2022 13:01 (HKT)
Street of rage
Time to bring back one of the beat m up era, to the modern times, of course with new graphics. Also it's one of a few of this genre nowadays.
ragnarok_server (6) on 04, Dec. 2020 05:56 (HKT)
If you're a fan of classic style fighting games with modern tech to them then this is a great choice. Great choice of characters as well
Joe (20) on 11, Sep. 2020 15:24 (HKT)
if you want to play with your kids or having a nostalgic time with your friend, this game can delivers you that. it is just an amazing blast from the past and a the BGM will not let you down. recommend this item
neo saviour (132) on 05, Sep. 2020 17:33 (HKT)
Great game and great as collection, highly recommended for all Bare Knuckle fans. Get it before the physical copies out of print!
mercuriusfm (2) on 04, Sep. 2020 16:57 (HKT)
this is an awesome physical edition with nice extras and better artwork than the US editions.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.