- An All-New Story: Discover and counter new threats to the metropolis in events set 10 years after Streets of Rage 3
- New and Returning Fighters: Series veterans Axel, Blaze, and Adam team up with newcomers Cherry and Floyd for a glorious beatdown-fueled return to form
- Gorgeous Hand-Drawn Artwork: An intricate, neon-soaked envisioning of Wood Oak City brings its districts and brawlers to life through fluid animation and striking designs
- Evolved Combat: New combo possibilities, risk-reward health recovery, and clever refinements give Streets of Rage fans ample opportunities to rack up killer combos
- An Electrifying All-Star Soundtrack: Lead Composer Olivier Derivière upholds Streets of Rage’s signature sound while adding new sonic direction with substantial contributions from series composers Yūzō Koshiro and Motohiro Kawashima and an East Meets West all-star lineup of contributors
- Retro Pixel Characters: Embrace your nostalgia by fighting like hell to unlock a dozen pixel characters complete with their original movesets from Streets of Rage 1, 2, and 3
- Pulse-Spiking Throwback Music: Knock out enemies to timeless songs selected from Streets of Rage 1 and Streets of Rage 2 soundtrack
- Online and Offline Co-Op: Call friends in for backup and let loose via two-player online and four-player offline co-operative play
- A Feud-Ending Battle Mode
- A Relentless Boss Rush Mode: Prove your might against an onslaught from the deadliest opponents in Wood Oak City
- A Fair Fight for Everyone: Choose from a range of five difficulty settings to suit your play style, whether you’re a newcomer learning your first combos or a hardcore fighter looking for a brutal challenge
The standard edition of Streets of Rage 4 includes a reversible cover, an artbook and Streets of Rage 4 keyring. Amongst the best beat’em up series ever created, jammin’ ‘90s beats and over the top street beating, the iconic series Streets of Rage comes back with a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore. The all-time classic Streets of Rage, known as Bare Knuckle (ベア・ナックル Bea Nakkuru) in Japan, is a beat ‘em up series known for this timeless gameplay and electronic dance influenced music. Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn visuals and a God tier soundtrack.
|(5 out of 5)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
amvinhas (2) on 28, Nov. 2023 00:38 (HKT)
Best beat em up
frejfro (12) on 31, May. 2023 19:12 (HKT)
Pure beat’em up goodness
Not revolutionary but no need to improve on perfection. Super fun top play and get better at. If you enjoy the genre it is a must buy.
arnoldbreydon (35) on 28, Dec. 2021 18:36 (HKT)
great services from team playasia...
Art (88) on 25, Oct. 2020 08:45 (HKT)
Amazing return of the beloved classic!
This game impressed me!
Art (88) on 15, Oct. 2020 12:06 (HKT)
Great continuation of the beloved classic series
Not quite as amazing as the first 2 (3?) but still a surprisingly awesome sequel, especially considering how much time has passed since SoR3. If you lve beat 'em ups or if you're only a an of Streets of Rage, this is the game for you!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.