Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
/ Steam Games
Stronghold: Crusader II (DVD-ROM)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Build the Ultimate Castle - Design mighty strongholds and fill them with fiendish traps to crush your enemies!
- Skirmish Mode - Lay siege to your enemies in fast-paced custom skirmish matches against the AI
- 8 Player Multiplayer - Mix and match human and AI players, maps and game modes to set up your ideal multiplayer game
- Battle a Wide Range of AI Lords - Classic AI characters return alongside new blood, each with distinct personalities, castles and play styles
- Challenge the Crusader Trail - Test your mettle across a range of increasingly tough skirmish campaigns
- Co-op Play - Share control over castle building, troop control and resource management in Co-op Mode
- Castle Sandbox - Dive into the Map Editor or Free Build mode and construct the ultimate castle without fear of attack
Stronghold Crusader 2 is the long awaited sequel to Stronghold: Crusader, the original 'castle sim'. After 12 years Stronghold returns to the deserts of the Middle East circa 1189, with a new 3D engine and realistic castle destruction powered by Havok Physics. Crusader 2 will recapture the original game’s addictive, fast-paced gameplay and authentic castle simulation. True to its roots this new Stronghold will define old school real time strategy, combining RTS and city builder gameplay. Playing as a brutal Crusader Knight or Arabic freedom fighter, you must use a deadly array of troops and destructive siege equipment to decide the fate of the holy lands. Lead your forces into battle as either Richard the Lionheart or the Sultan of Syria in two historic single-player campaigns, with dynamic events such as tornados and locust swarms. Become the greatest Lord by managing your desert economy and seizing control of vital oases.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Sep 23, 2014|