Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / RPG
Super Cane Magic ZERO (Multi-Language) Similar Items
Track it down!
- Story Mode with local co-op up to 4 players - This campaign is the core of the game, an action RPG adventure built to be played alone or in local co-op up to four players. Super Cane Magic ZERO story is full of enemies, traps, secrets, and loot, and features 31 different levels, including huge overworlds and handcrafted dungeons!
- Local PVP Arena Mode - Unlock many characters during your adventure and use them to battle your friends in the Arena mode! Fight in 6 different stages in local multiplayer. Each arena features different rules, guaranteed to trigger the highest levels of competitiveness. No friendship is strong enough to survive these battles!
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons - During the campaign, you will be able to unlock the access to three different dungeons with procedurally generated levels. Survive the deadly rooms and defeat all the enemies
- Character Progression - Characters in Super Cane Magic ZERO can believe lots of crazy stuff. The belief system subverts combat and exploration rules and also works as character progression. Find the wizards and unlock new beliefs! Defeat your enemies to increase your level, collect hundreds of items and find the rarest, super weird loot!
- Crazy Characters - During your adventure in the world of WOTF you will be able to unlock more than 15 playable characters. Are you going to summon explosive bacon or will you shoot lasers from your eyes?
The world of WOTF is in danger! Start your adventure as Dude, Dudette and many other wacky characters, find the dog, restore the Internet and save the day! Fight solo or local co-op, get gear, eat bombs, crawl ridiculous dungeons and kill all the vegetables!
Note: Box art is not final.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||魔犬大騷亂 (中/英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Aug 29, 2019|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.