The Expendables 2 Videogame Uplay digital
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Over-The-Top Action: Experience intense firepower, huge explosions and relentless opposition as you play out all of your favorite over-the-top action moments from The Expendables movies
- Four-Player Co-op: Team up with three of your friends for Expendables co-op action. Take on the single-player campaign or compete in the many challenge modes and work together to join the elite ranks
- Expendables Characters: Play as some of the most memorable characters from The Expendables movies: Barney Ross, Yin Yang, Gunnar Jensen and Hale Caesar
- Challenge Modes: Challenge yourself, your buddies or the rest of the worldwide leaderboards in the many Expendables challenge modes that unlock as you play through the intense campaign
- Vehicular Combat: Take it to the enemy as you fly choppers & airplanes, drive 4x4’s & motorbikes and wreak havoc with your entire vehicular arsenal
- Signature Cinematic Kills: Experience some of the most gratifying finishes ever with a close-up dynamic camera capturing your entire array of stylish signature moves for each Expendables character
- Battle in Foreign Terrain: Battle in tactical, assault, stealth and melee missions from the Balkan countryside with forests to mountainous Somalian deserts, Kowloon industrial docks, Burmese Jungles and much more
Four Expendables (Barney, Gunner, Caesar and Yin Yang) are hired to rescue an extremely valuable, kidnapped Chinese billionaire. It’s all business, until all hell breaks loose and the explosive mix of testosterone and kerosene detonates in a massive fireball that never lets up as the relentless action concludes where the new movie begins.
The Expendables 2 Videogame is a way for fans to experience all of their favorite explosive moments, as their favorite stars, in Four-Player Co-op action.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Aug 21, 2012|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|