The Godfather: The Don's Edition (EA Best Hits)
Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
- The World of The Godfather: Experience a decade of the mafia in a living world New York City from 1945-55 with enhancements to racket truck heists, extortions, targeting, living world gameplay, and much more.
- The Mean Streets of NYC are Even Meaner: The Godfather The Don's Edition on PlayStation 3 features more contract hits and 4 new rival family compounds to explore, control, and destroy.
- Favors and Blackmail: "Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me…." The way of favors is integral to the story line of The Godfather, perform all new ones for the Family or local businesses to gain greater reputation on the streets of NYC.
- Give 'Em a Beat Down: Use your firearm as a smash-mouth melee weapon on the PS3. With the SIXAXIS controller, the Blackhand Control fighting power is in your hands; when you slam your controller, you slam your opponent.
- Corleone Challenges: Race against the clock (and your rivals) to earn the highest score in challenges such as Road Rage, Killing Spree, and Safe Cracker.
- Corleone Hit Squad: Advance up the criminal ladder in the Corleone Family and gain the ability to hire an entire Hit Squad for truly dangerous assignments. Seduce the "ladies" for a Femme Fatale to cover your back.
- Explosive Death: Plant car bombs on stationary vehicles and watch the impressive explosions light up the sky.
- Classic Film Moments: Take on film-based and original missions as you interact with classic characters and experience unforgettable moments from the film.
- Put Yourself in The Godfather: Create your own mobster and get a piece of the action by putting yourself in a living, open-world New York City.
- Choose Your Path: Earn respect and customize your character's abilities. Will you invest in the intimidation skills of the Enforcer or the negotiation skills of the Operator?
- Persistent World: Interact freely with an assortment of characters. The characters remember your interactions-whether you were diplomatic, accommodating, or brutal-and will respond appropriately when you meet again.
- Control New York: Your bid to take control of the Corleone Family and make New York City your own will be challenged by the other four families from the fiction: Tattaglia, Cuneo, Barzini, and Stracci.
A classic story about family, respect, and loyalty, Mario Puzo's The Godfather and the Paramount Pictures film based on that novel serve as the game's inspiration. The Godfather® The Don's Edition puts you at the center of the action in one of history's most revered cinematic masterpieces, allowing you to choose your path as you rise from lowly outsider to envied and feared Don in a living world 1945-1955 New York.The Godfather The Don's Edition for PlayStation 3 offers countless choices for solving the family's problems with brutal violence, skillful diplomacy, or a cunning mix of both. Use your powers of loyalty and fear to earn respect through interactions with police, businessmen, racket bosses, other mobsters, and more. The decisions you make have lasting consequences, just as they do in the legendary mob underworld of The Godfather books and films.The Godfather film featured many of Holly-wood's finest actors and several are contributing to the game's development. Actors lending their voices to add a dramatic and cinematic touch to the game include the late Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone, James Caan as Sonny Corleone, and Robert Duvall as consigliore Tom Hagen.