The Last Spell (Multi-Language)
|Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Korean
- Turn based strategy in which you slay hundreds of enemies every fight
- Protect and rebuild the last Haven of earth
- Fast paced and arcade feel during battles
- Glorious mix of pixel art and dark fantasy setting
- Rogue lite elements
- Classless level up system: find your own optimal builds and try to break the game!
- Procedurally generated characters, items and enemy waves make every run unique
The Last Spell is a tactical RPG with roguelite elements in which you defend the last bastion of humanity with your squad of heroes.
During the days, youâ€™ll have to carefully choose how you will rebuild your city and how youâ€™ll position your defenses. Will you prioritize buying a brand new flaming sword, or building a Mana Well to regenerate some priceless Mana after battles? During the night, youâ€™ll have to exterminate all the monsters coming at your walls with a large range of weapons and powers. Level up your heroes, and repeat until the end.
Surviving The Last Spellâ€™s flood of varied enemies is difficult, but the challenge never feels unfair or insurmountable, and a strong sense of progression keeps defeat from feeling like failure. Should a party succumb to the mistâ€™s hellish creatures, jumping into a new round takes seconds, and players return to the frontlines with a better understanding of how to avoid past blunders. Each session brings fresh trials through procedurally generated enemy waves along with different weapons and gear loadouts, making The Last Spell feel like a true test of a strategistâ€™s ability to adapt and overcome anything.