The Legend of Steel Empire
- Fantastic game mechanics, amazing gameplay and awesome sound effects!
- A total of seven stages containing two different bosses each
- Four different difficulties, each offering a different experience
- Steel Empire also contains a quantity of different options including stock, credit, hit stop, button config & sound
- Wonderful retro graphics with steam punk design reminiscent of games from the SNES
This side-scrolling shoot-em-up video game was initially released in 1992 on the Sega Genesis Console and later ported to the Game Boy Advance 2004 and Nintendo 3 DS 2014 Due to its unique aesthetic designs, Steel Empire is one of the most notable shoot-em-up games released in the 1990's. This HD remaster is based on the recent PC game but it adds a little something on top of that! All graphics have been improved in high definition and the controls have been reworked to enhance a superior similarly modern gaming experience.