Toki [Retrollector Edition]
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- The cult action/platform game originally released on arcade machines in 1989 is back with a super-simian new version
- Featuring all-new hand-drawn graphics and re-orchestrated music!
- Rediscover Toki 30 years on: Playing as Toki, explore lush environments invaded by foul creatures!
- Rise to the legendary difficulty of the Golden Age of video games - "Insert coin"... Now you can enjoy the same challenging gameplay without breaking the piggy bank
- Put your name at the top of the high score table! Rookie players can also enjoy the game with a new easier mode
- A masterfully made remake: The game has been entirely redrawn by hand by Philippe Dessoly, illustrator of well-known manga cartoons, such as Captain Harlock and UFO Robot Grendizer, comics and video games
Toki the warrior lived peacefully in the jungle with his sweetheart Miho. Appearing out of nowhere, the terrifying voodoo sorcerer Vookimedlo and heinous demon Bashtar kidnap Miho and turn the poor Toki into a chimpanzee! Unfortunately for his sweetheart, he has become a hairy, lethargic ape...
The former warrior must get used to his new form and, deprived of his traditional weapons, use his powerful jaw to spit strange projectiles at his enemies. During his adventure, Toki will find objects that will help him complete his quest, from a football helmet to a pair of flippers and snorkel.
Toki [Retrollector Edition] includes:
- The box version of the Toki game
- An exclusive 16-page Toki comic, with an original story illustrated by Philippe Dessoly
- Sticker Sheets
- A mini arcade machine with the game's colors to house the Nintendo Switch screen!
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 27, 2018|
|Product Measures||23cm x 20cm x 4cm|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Para todos los retronostálgicos que sufrimos (disfrutamos) el arcade original, sólo se puede decir que chapó por esta versión que incluye ese magnífico soporte con forma de arcade.
Los gráficos son sencillamente preciosos, y los arreglos de la banda sonora, sencillamente colosales. Hay gente que echa de menos el poder jugar al arcade original, pero personalmente, la similitud está casi milimetrada al pixel y las mejoras no hacen echar de menos la nostalgia del original. Los extras como el cómic también se agradecen muchísimo.
¿Lo malo? pues que es eso, es el Toki. No hay extras ingame y no deja de ser un arcade que (pese a la dificultad endemoniada) se termina cuando se acaba. Pese a todo, tanto por edición y el precio, como por la gozada de jugarlo remasterizado, sus cinco estrellas están aseguradas.
Yes, only on nintendo switch this game is "physical" and "retrocolletor edition", a nostalgic big box with many stuff and the game is very hard to play, only pro players
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.