- Play as two distinctive Watchmen characters with unique abilities: Rorschach, a feral, streetwise fighter who can disarm enemies to use their own weapons against them or Nite Owl, a refined fighter who uses martial arts expertise and high-tech wizardry
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh features six chapters of gut-wrenching action, including locales from the film, allowing for hours of intense gameplay action and a fully developed storyline
- Fight up to 20 enemies at the same time in bloody street fighting action
- Play with friends in split screen co-op multiplayer competition, or solo with an A.I partner
- Visually stunning graphic design stays true to the moody tone of the Watchmen world
- Strong replayability from different characters’ perspectives, combat styles and co-op play
Immerse yourself in the iconic Watchmen world and experience hardcore, gut-punching combat as urban vigilantes Rorschach and Nite Owl. Watchmen: The End is Nigh extends the Watchmen film experience by delving into the characters, rivalries and challenges in a mature action-brawler.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
alejandro (215) on 13, Jul. 2013 23:49 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.