Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Play with your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows 10 PCs, laptops, and tablets
- Use it with PC games, and Xbox One games streamed to Windows 10
- Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio
- Extend the USB connection to your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet to enhance placement and accessibility to the Wireless Adapter with the included USB extender cable
- Supports up to 8 wireless controllers, plus up to 4 chat headsets or 2 stereo headsets
Play with your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows 10
With the Xbox Wireless Adapter, experience the advanced precision and comfort of your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows 10 PCs, laptops, and tablets. Use it with PC games, and Xbox One games streamed to Windows 10, to elevate your game wherever you want toplay.
- For use with the Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller and controller compatible games on PCs and Tablets running Windows 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0.
- Not compatible with controllers designed for Xbox 360. Significant firmware update may be required; ISP fees apply. Please visit xbox.com/xboxone/controllerupdate for update instructions.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 20, 2015|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Package arrived early than promissed and in perfect conditions, works awesome and is easy to set up, just plug and play, and more important, this really ships to Mexico.
If you've got a PC running Windows 10, then setting this up couldn't be any simpler. Simply plug it into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 slot and you're good to go. Windows already has the required drivers so you don't need to download or install anything.
Works great. I love how quickly the controller synchs to the Receiver, way faster than how it was with the XBOX 360 Receiver. There're no issues with latency, lag or anything of the sort, the controller remained as responsive as ever throughout my 2 hour play session of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
The receiver also comes with a USB Extension Cable should you need to plug it into one of the difficult to reach USB Slots on your PC. Using the cable doesn't affect the functionality either.
+ Quick setup, no installations or downloads required
+ Works like a charm, fast and responsive
+ USB Extension Cable included
+ Supports 8 Controllers at once
+ Takes up practically no space
- Only supports Windows 10 (So far)
- Build quality leaves a bit to be desired
Overall, a great product. The best part? The receiver supports up to 8 Controllers connected at once. So, you're pretty much set for life with just one of these.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.