Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Action Adventure
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life [Essence of Art Edition]
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 45.00( 66% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Enter the “Dragon Engine” - Explore the world of Yakuza like never before. Yakuza 6 is the first current-gen Yakuza title that was developed from the ground up for the PS4, introducing the seedy Japanese underworld with detailed visuals, lifelike animations, a new physics engine, interactive storefronts, seamless transitions and more
- Explore Kamurocho Reborn and the Scenic Views of Onomichi - Speaking of Dragon Engine, the hypnotic lights, opportunistic inhabitants, and hedonistic distractions of Kamurocho look better than ever. Revamped minigames like karaoke, batting cages, darts, hostesses, and the SEGA arcade have been streamlined for maximum pleasure, and new additions like the RIZAP Gym, Cat Café, and Clan Creator are the purrfect distractions after a long night of bashing heads! But it’s also time to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life to play tourist in beautiful Onomichi. This tranquil coastal community is home to plenty of local activities like bar mingling, spearfishing (think action-packed rail shooter … with fish), and more!
- Let the Bodies Hit the Floor - Yakuza 6 Kiryu is a 100% certified thugfed OG, so that means he’s a battle-hardened veteran when it comes to the art of street fighting. Although he utilizes one fighting style this time around, you best believe Kiryu hits like a truck. Devastating combos and bone-breaking Heat Actions make a return, but now the Dragon of Dojima can fill up a meter to engage Extreme Heat Mode. When activated, Kiryu glows blue and unleashes heavy-damage combos with his fists or any “tool” that’s close at hand
- Fully Voiced Japanese Audio - For the first time in series history, every line and piece of dialogue is fully voiced in Japanese. Let the dramatic story and absurd humor of the series unfold like an interactive foreign film experience
In Yakuza 6, Kazuma Kiryu will find out exactly how much people are willing to sacrifice for family - be those ties through blood or bond - when he investigates a series of shadowy events that involve the ones he holds closest to his heart. Fresh out of a three-year prison sentence, an older and weathered Kiryu comes to find out that his surrogate daughter, Haruka, has gone missing from the orphanage he looks after. The trail leads him to his old stomping grounds in Kamurocho, where he discovers that she has been struck by a car and now lies in a coma. To make matters worse, Kiryu learns that Haruka now has a son that he must look after. With baby in hand, Kiryu journeys to the seaside town of Onomichi, Hiroshima to unravel the truth about Haruka, her son, and a sinister secret that the Hiroshima yakuza are harboring.
From the unparalleled realism of the new setting of Onomichi, a beautiful, sleepy port town in Hiroshima Prefecture, to the latest evolution of Kamurocho, the biggest red-light district in Tokyo,Yakuza 6is the ultimate iteration the game's blend of gritty crime story, hyper-explosive combat, and all the vices and distractions those locales have to offer.
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life [Essence of Art Edition] includes:
- Hardcover Art Book Package
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Apr 17, 2018|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Accolades Trailer (YouTube)
Fight, Explore, and Play in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (YouTube)
E3 2017: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
One of the best Adventure Games I have played over the years. The first time I have owned a physical copy and was so glad it came out on the switch. From beginning to end, an intriguing and magical experience!
It's the best of the series, its' intriguing and very fun to play, if you are a fan of the previous 2, you can't go wrong with this one.
4 stories to let us to have better understanding of the side stories. Good to have it for my Yakuza collection!
Luckily i bought it when it was still at a reasonable price. If you find it on discount give it a try, specially the switch uncensored version.
The idea of the game is well combined, in the sense of aspects of improving weapons and the style of play as metroidvania, I recommend it anyway, it even includes the English texts, much more understandable
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.