|English, Chinese (Traditional)
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Your Shape will take players into a stimulating world showcasing an array of visual effects and an environment that will transform just as their workouts evolve in the game. The improved extraction technology will also be back allowing players to see themselves in the Your Shape universe and keep a close eye on their performances
- Your Shape contains activities for everyone and anyone. Players will be able to follow new workout routines, choose from a broad selection of classes available, or play fun games like jump rope. A new and unique feature called Run the World will also allow them to virtually run through the streets of New York, Paris or London and enjoy the sights
- With a better feedback system, players can now know what they are doing wrong but also what to do to improve their performance. Due to technological advancements, we are now able to track floor movements, allowing us to expand the list of available activities by including push-ups, sit ups, etc…
- Players can visit the Your Shape Center to monitor their progress, challenge their friends and see how they rank against players from across the world using the global leaderboards. They can also share their achievements on Facebook or keep in shape using tools available via the mobile applications. With hundreds of millions of calories already burned, our goal is for the community to burn 1 billion calories collectively by the end of 2012
Your Shape is the sequel to Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, the #1 fitness game on Kinect. With consumer feedback in mind, the game structure was entirely revisited to make it more user-friendly and bring more of what players wanted to see. As one of the most extensive fitness offerings on the market, Your Shape includes over 90 hours of improved and new content. With everything from martial arts to dance or boot camp, Your Shape will provide users with a very broad variety of activities. The tracking has also been pushed to the next level with brand new floor movements as well as a better feedback system where instead of only telling you what you are doing wrong, your coach will also tell you how to do it right.
|Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Impact Ace (47) on 17, Jun. 2011 21:32 (HKT)
A very good game for Kinect
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.