PES Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewhuangwei (1) on 02, Dec. 2008 23:17 (HKT)
A better game than pes2008
I bought one copy on the fist release day. After playing several days, I found it's better than the last one in the series. And the most impressive improvements are authorized CL and becoming a legend mode. Especially the latter, which can make you a pro and live in the world of football. I assumed this mode is a time killer. ...[read more...]
- Improvements to the fan-favorite Master League Mode – Play as one player just like in real life mastering your own ball handling and your off the ball support
- New exciting and immersive Become a Legend Mode and online playable Legends Mode will add new dimension to PES
- Updated rosters from your favorite club and national teams
- Using a supported USB camera, import data to create your own player or team emblems
- Great improvements in ball control, passing and your teammates reactions are more in tune with how teammates react in real life
- Exclusive UEFA Champions League Mode utilizing all the elements and attributes of the competition
- Improved graphics for an ultra-real experience
- With smarter AI system your team mates will be constantly seeking out open space, taking intelligent lines toward the goal and on defense and also actively calling for the ball
- New, more realistic camera angles for your preferred perspective of gameplay
- New teams, players and stadiums
descriptionPES 2009 is the latest installment of the award-winning Pro Evolution Soccer Series, which is known by millions of fans for its superior gameplay and incredible realism. For PES 2009, Konami is already planning a raft of extensive new additions that will further bridge the gap between PES and the real thing. The new game has undergone a stunning graphical update to ensure its players look and move even more like their real-life counterparts. Similarly, all-new options allow users to tailor the game to their own tastes, while new moves, innovative new control elements and key online elements will further the realism of the new game.
|Official Release Date||Dec 17, 2008|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The FIFA series is still better. However visually this game has improved, although player models still don’t have the detail or massive library of animations that can be found elsewhere. The gameplay changes hurt more than help. But the UEFA Champions League license is definitely good.
For that price is the best football game You can buy. Everything is in English, so there's no problem with understanding. Really realistic and fun to play. It doesn't have all of the licences, but the 'edit mode' works great.
A good soccer game
I bought one copy on the fist release day. After playing several days, I found it's better than the last one in the series. And the most impressive improvements are authorized CL and becoming a legend mode. Especially the latter, which can make you a pro and live in the world of football. I assumed this mode is a time killer. I am afraid I can seldom play other games if I really addict to it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.