Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (Limited Edition)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewKarl (2) on 11, Sep. 2012 21:21 (HKT)
Good game, but the camera "dogfight" may displease players seeking reality.
- Written by New York Times Best Seller and military author Jim DeFelice, players will experience an engaging war drama spanning real-world locations across the globe
- Incredible detail and visual reaction for every explosive attack (aircrafts are shredded to pieces, enemy troops annihilated, buildings shattered, machines bleed)
- Experience split-second maneuvering and positioning, pinpoint targeting, hovering attacks and other gameplay diversity through the introduction of the Attack Helicopter, Door Gunner and more
- Delivering high-speed acrobatics, dizzying one-on-one encounters, satisfying visceral low-altitude and high-flying death from above
- Take to the skies and engage hostile forces in a variety of modes
descriptionDeveloped by the Project Aces team, ACE COMBAT® ASSAULT HORIZON intensifies the franchise, escalating combat to the next level with aircraft that are literally torn apart, spewing oil and debris across the sky. Players will engage in combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris in both single player and online multiplayer. Never before has combat been so fast and in-your-face.
|Official Release Date||Oct 14, 2011|
|Product Measures||19.5cm x 14cm x 2cm|
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Official E3 2011 trailer (YouTube)
Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Helicopter Assault - Flythrough (YouTube)
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Trailer - Online Assault -- TGS 2011 (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is the second Ace Combat title for the Xbox 360, and, like the previous one (Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation), it does not disappoint.
Best saga of planes, good graphics, good game play, good sound... select your target and launch the missiles
Best Air Fighting Game. Good story.
Best game for Aircraft Fighting. Great Graphic and soundtrack. Story is very good. and Price for Playasia is cheap. All reason for buy it now.!!!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.