- Higher Quality Textures - Game textures have been redone in a higher resolution and the level of quality has been improved across the board
- Photorealistic new lighting system - The lighting system in the game has been vastly improved, providing a much more realistic look to the beautiful sunny tropical setting
- Physically based shading - The introduction of new physically based shading techniques due to the latest iteration of the Chrome Engine means a higher quality look to the game models and objects as they react in a more realistic way to various lighting conditions
- Image quality enhancements via anti-aliasing - The addition of more sophisticated anti-aliasing means that console players can now experience Dead Island without unsightly “jaggies“ – meaning a much cleaner look throughout
- Improved-quality game models and geometry assets - All major geometry assets (for example: NPCs and character models) highlight a marked quality increase
- HBAO and motion blur effects - The introduction of Horizon-based Ambient Occlusion adds a extra layer of depth and realism to the world through a better implementation of object shadows, while the all-new motion blur effects will provide a much more cinematic feel to the game experience
- Updated game UI - Providing a more consistent look between both Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide. Increase to equal quality level for seamless game experience
- The Current-gen Console Experience - The Dead Island Redux Collection will also of course take advantage of the latest console features such as Online 4 Player Co-op, PS Vita Remote-Play (PS4), Share-Play (PS4), streaming and recording
- Power Fists Power-up - The fan favourite unofficial PC mod will also now be added to both products. Punch your way through the mayhem with craziest power-up ever!
Deep Silver are bringing the iconic bone crunching, skull smashing, limb breaking, blood drenching fan lovedDead IslandandDead: Island Riptideto the next generation! Featuring fully remastered and greatly improved versions of bothDead IslandandDead Island: Riptideset to deliver the ultimateDead Islandexperience ever.
The rebuilding of bothDead IslandandDead Island Riptideon Techland‘s next gen engine brings with it a significant visual & performance overhaul, introducing many cutting edge current-generation graphical effects
Please note the voucher included for DeadIsland Riptide: DEFINITIVE require US PSN account to redeem the code. Code expired on 2026-5-31
|Official Release Date||May 31, 2016|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
si has jugado a los anteriores de ps3 no te compres este por que es el mismo pero con mejores graficas notables,el disco solo contiene el dead island con todos los dlc pero el dead island riptide y la version de movil son mediante descarga digital con un codigo lo cual no se explica por que no lo han puesto todo en el bluray y para descargar estos dos ultimos juegos mencionados tienes que tener cuenta usa por que la europea no te deja descargarlo.
great game for PS4!
Definitive collection comes with pretty good update to the last gen game. If you haven't played it before, this will give you enough (if not too much of the same) across the two games, but if you have played it before, you'd only really want to get it if you must own the one on current gen.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.