For US/Canada systems.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Create and manage your own clan and fortresses in online multiplayer
- Original gameplay that seamlessly blends ninja-style melee and modern gunplay
- Brutal, action-packed story of ex-mercenary Ivan
- Up to 16 players battle it out simultaneously in online modes
- Drill mode offers traditional and over-the-top gameplay options
- Over-the-top melee-based finishing moves
- Customize your look and loadout with a large variety of weapons and gear
From famed Ninja Gaiden designer Tomonobu Itagaki comes an east-meets-west blend of ninja-style melee combat and modern gunplay oozing with savage action. Wage fierce fortress combat in a unique, clan-based online multiplayer mode. Or go it alone as Ivan, a brutal ex-mercenary, and survive his all-out war of vengeance…for a guitar.
|Official Release Date||Dec 11, 2015|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
The Play-Asia.com E3 2014 Pre-order List!
Devil's Third Launch Trailer (YouTube)
Devil's Third - A Message from Mr. Itagaki (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It's definitely not without flaws, but if you know what you're getting into, it can be a pretty fun game.
A seriously underrated game, it's action is fast and intense, it plays quite smooth and has a very good challenge level, and even though it's campaign mode is not very long, it still is quite good. Multiplayer is just sick, in the best sense of course, one can just spend hundreds of hours in there. This game has gotten a very bad reputation, but i honestly can say that it's far from being as bad as "critics" claim, if you like challenging fast action shooter games, this game is an excellent option, i sincerely recommend it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.