- Featuring more than 200 Digimon from the animated series
- Become a detective to investigate and gather clues to solve the digital mystery!
- Turn-based battles return! Connect attacks together for more powerful combos!
- Scan, raise, train and battle Digimon. Digivolve to unlock more powerful forms!
- Traverse and explore the vivid and immersive environments of the real and digital worlds
Hackers are running amok in Cyberspace, using Digimon to further their scheming. The two rival gangs "Zaxon" and "Daemons" have clashed and their careless fighting is now threatening to collapse cyberspace itself, unless our protagonists can save the day.
Digimon are your friends and weapons so training and evolving them is of the upmost importance! The Digi-Lab is where players will evolve, devolve, and convert their obtained Digimon, as well as move Digimon in and out of their Digi-Bank.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth will also include the Digi-Farm! Players can use the Digi-Farm to level up their Digimon when they miss out on your adventures. Players can set a Digimon leader to train your other Digimon, either instructing them in 'Special Training', 'Development', or 'Investigation'. Different Digimon leaders will excel in different fields. Players can also feed their Digimon on the farm. Feeding your Digimon regularly will develop and deepen bonds between you and your digital monsters!
'Development' will allow you to produce items, equipment, and farm goods (which allow for more efficient Special Training. 'Special Training' is how your Digimon will level up as well as have their stats and parameters increased. Finally 'Investigation' will help support your detective duties within the game by discovering subquests and information regarding the hacker groups.
There will be a Coliseum where players can battle against each others' Digimon via network play, complete with user rankings.