- Become the Inquisitor: Wield the power of the Inquisition over the course of an epic character-driven story, and lead a perilous journey of discovery through the Dragon Age
- Bond with Legends: A cast of unique, memorable characters will develop dynamic relationships both with you and with each other
- Discover the Dragon Age: Freely explore a diverse, visually stunning, and immersive living world
- Change the World: Your actions and choices will shape a multitude of story outcomes along with the tangible, physical aspects of the world itself
- Play Your Way: Completely control the appearance and abilities of your Inquisitor, party of followers, outposts, and strongholds. Decide the makeup of your Inquisition forces and your own style of combat
Enter an age where fierce Dragons rule the sky, wrecking havoc over the land, and Mages wage war against the Templars who threaten to tyrranize their once peaceful kingdom. The fate of Thedas rests in your hands, as you lead an army of heroes, and battle against High Dragons, and the demonic forces of Fade, in the ultimate quest to restore hope and peace to a world on the brink of desperation, in this third installment to this action packed Dragon Age saga.
|Official Release Date||Nov 18, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - June 2nd!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - June 9th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - October 4th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - February 15th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 13rd
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 26th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 15th!
PRE-ORDER HIGHLIGHTS: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax + Famtisu Editions, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Child Of Light [Deluxe Edition], and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition!
DRAGON AGE™: INQUISITION Gameplay Launch Trailer – A Wonderful World (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
awesome action rpg, great storytelling
My socore is 9 of 10
An absolutely fantastic RPG that made way more fun than skyrim. Combat and skill system are brilliant and the environments look stunning. You can't go wrong with this game if you love that genre but it has one major flaw. I am an MMO player so I am very familiar with group play and synergy (example knock someone down and follow up with a special attack to get 300%dmg bonus). That means that while playing on normal past level 10 I pretty much didn't die. That includes dragons. The first dragon at level 13 was hard but the rest was literally face rolling. And I am not playing vivienne knight enchanter. But my 2hand warrior in reaver mode is just slaying through those dragons with constant 4.5k crits. Also, I kill level 19 and level 20 dragons but get item level 14 armor loot. Big fail. I basically have been carrying items from level 14 and I am now in the last mission. Major diaappointment. Why is it so darn hard to scale boss loot? Lords of the fallen messed that up too. I dont want to get lucky and find good loot in random chests. I want to feel rewarded that I killed a big fat dragon and get some shiny special armor from them.
Absolutely love this game, the scope of the game astounds me :D
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.