Bandai Namco Games
Compatible with PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)
No Region Protection / Action
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- More Than One Way to Slay a Monster - Use “God Arcs”, massive weapons created from Oracle Cells, to hack, slash, shoot and devour Aragami, gigantic monsters set on devouring humanity
- Monstrous Content - GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst continues the epic GOD EATER saga, featuring new and returning heroes, rich character and weapon customization, and over 100 hours of story and gameplay content, fully voiced in English
- Power of Blood - Learn over 200 different Blood Arts for Melee weapons to enhance your attacks and Blood Bullets to add various attributes. Tap into your Blood Rage to unleash your ultimate attack potential
- Squad Up - Play with up to 3 additional players online to form a cooperative four man cell, perfect for taking on the most difficult of missions
- Play with anyone, anywhere - Exclusive to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst features both Cross Play and Cross Save functionality
God Eater 2being upgraded for the PS4 and PSV means technical improvements will be added to improve immersionlike high definition visuals, 5.1 sorround sound, and support for the DualShock4 speakers. Of course it doesn't end there, as Bandai Namco have put out a press release detailing some of the finer changes to gameplay and story!
The new story content inGod Eater 2: Rage Bursttakes place within the 'Spiral Tree' - host to a bunch of different area types.The members of 'Blood' aretasked with reclaiming these areas one by one as they make their way up to the top levels. The Outer Edges are bathed in soft sunlight, which contracts with the Bottom Level which seems to be almost diseased. As your climb higher the layers become less natural, with the Middle Layer being a place of desolation.
Returning in Rage Burst are Survival Missions that players can partake in, particularly throughout the Spiral Tree.Survival Missions in Rage Burst have a stat called 'Endurance'that is applied to every member in your combat party.
As far as stats goEndurance is pretty importantbecause as characters are downed and have to be respawned, they’ll be taken out of battle completely if their Endurance drops too low. If you let the Endurance of the player-character drop too low then it is game over!
Brand new forRage Burstare 'Camping Scenes' that take place betweenfights where players can prepare for future battles, as well as catchglimpses of the cast doing various activitiesas they take a break. Despite the resting implications of the Camping Scenes players will not be able to replenish items.
Along with new missions comes the Personal Abilities gameplay system, a new way for players to have more control over the NPC allies! Players can spend their Ability Points, earned on missions, on unlocking these new Personal Abilities which consist of new skills or buffs to existing attributes.
God Eater 2: Rage Burst includes God Eater: Resurrection DLC.
|Official Release Date||Aug 30, 2016|
God Eater - PS4/PC/PS Vita - We stand defiant (English Trailer) (YouTube)
God Eater - PS4/PC/PS Vita - The last hope (English Story trailer) (YouTube)
God Eater - PS4/PC/PS Vita - 60FPS on Steam (Gameplay Video) (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
is a port of psp but with graphics of ps vita, contains extra content and multi language is available
With some things made better from the 1st game, this is one of the few "hunter games" that really hold my attention, with a interesting story and some really funny moments
This is one of the better hunting game with good story, my only complaint was the time we wait for the english version release, wish they would release it a lot earlier.
I just wish companies would stop releasing a game, then after some time releasing the complete version of that game for the same price.
Other than that a very good game.
EU vita copy works great with my us ps4 version no problems with cross save at all.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.